Sunday, August 21, 2011

Article

Ok, ok so now that I have been using cloth diapers on our son, Jackson, for several months.  I learned some pretty awesome concepts that will help other people along the way who are new or just interested in converting.  I have spent numerous hours describing cloth diapering to some open minded and many more close minded people.  I wish more people would be open minded to even trying cloth diapers, but as soon as the words POOP and WASH are uttered, they run.  When I say this, I mean it....IT REALLY ISN'T THAT BAD! There are so many inventions these days that make cloth diapering much more easy.  I currently have a diaper sprayer that easily installs onto the side of the toilet and hooks into your water line, and provides a high power spray to rinse off the diapers.  BAM! No dunking, plopping, or scrubbing.  Just hold over and spray, then chunk back into the pail or bag.  Then just dump it all into the washing machine.  Piece of cake and no poop handling necessary.  Also, most people are disgusted by the concept of having to put poopy diapers into your washing machine....the same one you wash your clothes with, OH MY! I have never ever ever had any poop on any of my clothes.  That is the God's honest truth.  Please, don't be afraid to ask questions or research about cloth diapering.  It is so easy to run out of disposable diapers and have to run to the store right before bedtime.  But when you run out of cloth, just toss them in the wash and bam, good as new! So easy, so convenient, and the best part about cloth is there are soooo many varieties, colors, designs, choices...they are adorable on any baby bum!  So, read my article on The Cloth Diaper Whisperer and consider Cloth Diapers!  Have a great Sunday Everyone!

Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment