Friday, July 29, 2011

Flowers, Flowers and More Flowers

I keep reminding myself to post about all the beautiful "crafty" things I have done.  Well, my next step is to learn to sew.  My grandmother so graciously donated my great-grandmothers old sewing machine a few weeks ago.  It is solid metal and could kill someone it is so heavy.  Well, I shall try to learn on this beast soon.  But in the meantime, I will display my recent workings with florals.  Last year, I did the wedding flowers for my father and his wife's wedding...all of the flowers!  And last month, I did the flowers for my grandparents 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal.  I think they all turned out amazing for no experience.  So, I would like to share them with you!

Vow Renewal








I will have to hunt down the photos from the wedding, having trouble locating them currently.  But in the meantime, enjoy the roses!


No comments:

Post a Comment